All-season cabins with year-round access to the Penobscot River!
We now have full hook-up camper sites.
- Canoeing, Kayaking, Fishing, Hunting, Snowmobiling, and More!
- Connection to local and state trails, state-approved boat landing access.
Cabin Features and Location Advantages
- Free High-Speed Internet available!
- Hunting and fishing licenses sold on premises as well as tagging station.
- Neat and clean heated cabins with showers and kitchenette.
- Store with lunch counter on site
- Close to Cold Stream Pond and many other popular streams and lakes!
- Linens and meal plans available upon request
Looking for a place to stay at the end of a peaceful day on the Penobscot
Perhaps you’ve been bass fishing or maybe you’ve taken a relaxing kayaking trip down Passadumkeag Stream, taking in the scenery and wildlife along the way.
In the fall or winter you may need a cabin to stay in while hunting in
search of the “big buck” or while snowmobiling the Maine trails. Even if
you are just planning to get away or reunite with family and friends,
we’ve got great, cozy, cabins waiting for you.
Point Passadumkeag Cabins are nestled in the woods along the Penobscot River. We offer comfortable, clean, cabins with a relaxing atmosphere.
Our cabins are newly constructed and are equipped with a kitchenette, full
bath, full size beds, flat screen, cable TV and are heated for year round
use. Linen service is available if needed.
Picture yourself, kicked back on the open porch enjoying the great
outdoors, watching the sunset go down over the river and maybe watching
some wildlife walk by. Then sitting by the campfire enjoying the peaceful
sounds, under the bright stars in the Maine woods.
Bring your family and friends and enjoy your time at Point Passadumkeag Cabins.